Monday, February 2, 2009

I ran - FINALLY!

Whew. I did it. It wasn't easy and it certainly wasn't fast, but I ran. Three measly miles, but the first time in TWO WEEKS. It was 38 degrees however, so I had NO excuse. I also enlisted the help of my sometime running partner and we agreed yesterday that we would run today.

It was great weather for running. Not windy, not too sunny, not too cold, just right. I, however, sucked. Wind, that is. Well, it wasn't really my lungs so much, but my legs. My knees, and then my shins, and even my feet hurt! Seriously, I think I felt better running a half marathon than I felt today. At one point I thought cars might start pulling over to see if I needed medical assistance.

Now the key thing is, I must remember how this feels. I must remember to keep running consistently so I never have to feel this feeling again!!!

1 comment: