Friday, February 6, 2009

Gotta Keep Chugging

This weather is really getting me down. I ran on Monday and posted about it. And...haven't run since. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40s, as is Sunday. I've really got to get out there.

I noticed that I've been in a really bad mood lately. I thought it might just be stress at work, but then Monday afternoon and evening the mood had lifted. I felt great. Same work situation, but I had run. Stress crept back in over the course of the week. And now, I'm back in a really bad mood.

It's frigid today. Somewhere in the teens, and lower than that with windchill. Portsmouth is horrible about plowing, so the roads and sidewalks are covered with inches of ice. Even if I could stand the cold, I just don't want to risk the ice.

So, anyone have any treadmill recommendations? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment