Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ran Again!

I ran again. It wasn't exactly as soon as I would have liked, but at least it wasn't two weeks after my last run. It was in the mid-40s this morning, I had NO excuse. I ran a little over three miles and it definitely wasn't as bad as last Monday.

I'm thinking I may try to gut it through until Spring and then keep my eye out for either a sale on treadmills or a good used one for sale. Magazines and online sites seem to have a lot of recommendations for Sole treadmills, I have yet to talk to anyone that actually owns one though. Anybody out there have one? Like it? Hate it?

I hope we have more warm temps. And by warm temps, I mean anything above freezing! A lot of snow and ice melting today, that should make the roads easier to run on. Gotta get out there again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to pull the trigger and get a treadmill this weekend. Then I decided to go to the store and look at one again up close. When I got there, I convinced myself that it would take up too much space, that I could use that money for something else and that if I just bought some good warm running clothes, I could definitely make it until the spring. It worked...I spent about $100 on some new clothes and I'm ready to brave the cold. I'm looking on it as an adventure! :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. That's what happened to me last year, and again this year! Just a few more weeks, right? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete