Monday, February 16, 2009

Excuses, excuses

Okay running schedule for this week, 3 today, 3-5 on Wednesday, 3 on Thursday and 6 on Saturday. It's been a looooooooooong time since I've run 6. Maybe last November? I'll take it slow, really slow. Really really really slow. The forecast this week is for upper 30s and mostly sunny. I think there is supposed to be one day of "wintry mix", but I've just got to get out there and run. I've already fallen behind my running partner. She ran 5 yesterday and I skipped it. No more. There isn't enough buffer in this running schedule for me to skip the weekend "long" runs.


I had some really "good" excuses this weekend. I think I saw on the Runner's Lounge, they had a forum going about good excuses for not running. So, what's yours? And what do you do to get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment