Friday, March 6, 2009

Overwhelmed - In a GOOD way

Okay, I am once again overwehelmed. But this time, in a good way. I posted earlier how I was overwhelmed with what I DON'T know. The comments, on my post and on Twitter, by people considered gurus was really wonderful to see.

To know that the gurus don't always feel like gurus, makes us little guys feel so much better.

I feel so much better, in fact, that I downloaded some VMWare, installed a sandbox Domino 8.5 server, and started in on Declan's XPages "book". That should get me better acquainted with Designer 8.5!

Of course, I can't get my laptop to see my VMware server, but I'm sure I'll figure it out, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. We are here to help. If you need help getting your laptop to connect to your VM shoot me offline. We can fire up a GotoMeeting and fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power and love of this community is awesome!
    :)

    ReplyDelete