Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moving On

Well, all two of you that have this blog in your feed reader need to move on with me. I've moved over to my very own domain, www.runningnotes.net

Yancy got me all set up on Planet Lotus, so I am good to go!

I've been told my blog may go down at a minute's notice, along with Duffbert, Paul Mooney and some others, but I have faith! :)

Some of you (okay one of you) may have been with me on my old blog and may be thinking what is with this woman? Well, this time I am switching to my own domain, so this should be the last switch for a while! :) Thanks for sticking with me!

4 comments:

  1. I am switching your feed in my "stalking" profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "other" would then obviously be me ;-) switched, and renamed the new subscription from "running notes" to "kathy's running notes" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

    My web site: replica handbags

    ReplyDelete